1. responsible for guranteeing quality of materials from suppliers, incoming inspection, process inspection, customer complaints, etc.
2. analyze the cause of the failure when an abnormality occurs, propose a temporary countermeasure, and synchronize the supplier to propose an improvement report, that is, an 8d report, track and confirm the improvement effect, and conduct on-site audit and inspection if necessary;
3. supplier performance evaluation and quality improvement promotion:
a. weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual comprehensive scores for supplier's incoming material quality, online quality status, abnormal response timeliness, and degree of cooperation. for suppliers with low scores, it is required to rectify within a time limit;
b. conduct regular audits of suppliers every year. when quality is unstable or major abnormalities occur, suppliers are subject to irregular audits;
c. conduct regular quality meeting reviews with suppliers;
4. control the supplier's process;
5. responsible for the recognition and later monitoring of molds;
6. responsible for developing iqc inspection specifications, and providing inspectors with timely training;
7. participate in the evaluation and release of the initial sample of suppliers;
8. participate in the development and review of new suppliers, and evaluate the new suppliers together with the procurement and r&d departments;
9. evaluate and advance the 4m application submitted by suppliers.
1. new product introduction: introduce new products to the production department according to the information provided by r&d department;
2. the improvement of mass production efficiency: find ways to improve the production efficiency of mass production, increase production capacity and reduce production cost according to the production demand and process;
3, equipment improvement: improve equipments to increase production capacity according to production needs,making full use of equipments.
1. responsible for the entrance maintenance and repair of production equipments, and timely eliminate equipment failures;
2. carry out maintenance work on production equipments according to the maintenance plan to ensure normal operation of the equipment;
3.keep equipment maintenance records and equipment history records.
1. bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years experience in project management in the electronics industry;
2. proficient in and can fluently communicate in korean/japanese/english
3, integrate, rigorous and meticulous, with a high sense of responsibility, confidentiality and good professional conduct.
1. responsible for developing and designing mechanical components, drawing product assembly and components pictures;
2. responsible for the history management from the equipment debugging to the repair of equipment major faults, including the basic information of the equipment, maintenance books, improvement reports and other related documents, filling out, filing and storing, and regularly ordering;
3. classified management of drawings, manuals, and product samples, confirming and signing spare parts, modifying drawings;
4. develop an installation support plan, check and adjust new equipment, and explain the mechanical principles and repair methods to the maintenance personnel to solve the problems in the installation process;
5. formulate maintenance operation plans, formulate weekly, monthly and annual preventive maintenance calendar plans, and formulate inspection and prevention plans;
6. formulate components maintenance contents, repair plans and technical requirements, and be responsible for maintenance and repair of spare parts in the repair shop;
7. complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the department manager.
responsible for technical research and development in all aspects of the company's r&d department.
responsible for the company's drawing design and other work.