1. bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years experience in project management in the electronics industry;
2. proficient in and can fluently communicate in korean/japanese/english
3, integrate, rigorous and meticulous, with a high sense of responsibility, confidentiality and good professional conduct.
1.ensure that the project is smoothly introduced into mass production according to the newly developed project plan,, coordinate and promote related work in each procedure;
2. clarify the overall schedule to meet customer needs, coordinate and promote related work in each procedure according to the sample delivery and mass production requirements;
3. timely forecast risks and adjust the direction of project improvement according to the project progress,;
4. other work assigned by the leadership.